Saturday, May 30, 2009

Once again... Accident Prone

So on Wednesday, Josh and I spent most of the day together and had lots of fun! He made me lunch at his house and then we looked at his mission pictures for like an hour, and I didn't even see half of them. I really enjoyed looking at them though and listening to his mission stories. Then later, we went to his sister Kylie's high school graduation. It was so weird because they only had about 200 kids graduate so it was really small. And being a Wilde, Kylie was the second to the last person, so we had to wait a long time to see her walk. It was really fun though, and then Josh and I decided to go country dancing. Bad plan... We had a blast dancing for awhile, and then the unthinkable happened. We were being nerds as usual, and we decided to do an exciting entrance onto the dance floor, so I was supposed to run out into the middle and do a leap thing and Josh was supposed to slide in on his knees. Well, I did the leap, but got off balance somehow and landed right on the side of my foot. It hurt so bad! I just stood there trying not to cry when Josh runs over and I tell him I hurt myself. So he picks me up and takes me off the dance floor and over to rest by the wall. It was so weird though because all the sudden I felt like I was going to pass out. I couldn't see or hear very good, so I sat down and Josh went and got me some water. After a few minutes we decided to go, and he carried me out to my car, put me in the passengers seat, and drove me back to his house. When we got there he carried me inside, got me an ice pack, put it on, got me some pain medicine and water, and then he wrapped it up for me. He was such a sweetheart to take care of me! He also gave me his lucky penny that he's had for like 5 years because he said I need the luck more than he does, ha ha! Then he wouldn't let me drive home, so he drove my car to my house and his dad followed us so he could take Josh back home. They were so incredibly nice to do that for me considering I live about 30 minutes away. Then when we got to my house, Josh carried me in and put me on my couch. What a good man! So needless to say I now have a sprained ankle and I've been hobbling around on crutches for the past three days. Not such a fun way to spend my summer days :( But it was so nice to have Josh take such good care of me :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow! He is a keeper! Hopefully Josh doesn't read my comment...but to be totally honest, when I had surgery on both of my knees and Eric would come over and take care of me while we were dating...that's when I truly fell in love with him. I am really sorry about your ankle though! That is a terrible summer event! I'm sorry! We should get together sometime soon and go out with some of the girls and their spouses/boyfriends and you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl- this Josh fellow sounds awesome! I am so happy for yoU! :) Text me sometime and we will play (only weekends of course as I inflicted myself with summer school!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kels!!! I'm so sorry about your sprained ankle but DUUUUDE, having a guy take care of you like that? It can't get better than that can it? I just want to know if you can dance in your recital that's coming up soon??

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH Kelsi, I love that you're accident prone! I've got to tell you though when you go to Europe it's all cobblestone streets. I'm not exaggerating at all when I say this. I probably tripped a good 20 times in a day. But I only fell flat on my face once :)That cobblestone is some nasty stuff. So there's some advice for when you go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kels!!! I didn't know that you had a blog!! Nice to know that I can see what your up to now!!

    ReplyDelete